Tuesday, October 03, 2006

School Nights

I've never aspired to be the Weekend Warrior party-type. I've just always prided myself on being the City Girl who avoided the Bridge and Tunnel crowd at all cost. "I hate going out on Saturdays!" And I have enough blurry Taco Tuesdays to attest to that.

But I have noticed lately a reluctance to mosy out during the work week, aka school nights. I've caught myself thinking twice when making plans for a weekday. No offense to anyone but I sometimes just want to come home from the office/gym and relax(watch the Lost season premiere, or Jules and Mimi or something). Hell, I want to do that a lot! .... But then 5 years go buy and you have the social skills of badger. You might be up on your Reality TV, but you have no idea that Absolut Vodka now comes in 57 flavors. Your skin looks fabulous from all the Astara masks you've been doing, but there are no cute-guys-who-are-way-too-young-for-you around to admire you.

So where am I going with this? Eff.... I don't know.... I'ts 12:20am and I've been watching Dog Whisperer DVD's most of the evening ..... I need to get out tomorrow night...

and don't lie. Who remembers Jules and Mimi??

No comments: