Friday, September 29, 2006

Powers

As if my body was sensitive to the power of suggestion.... Turns out I had to cleanse myself right in the middle of my Wednesday run. Not very convenient. Much relieved once I got to cleanse back home. In fact, I think the planets aligned to help things along even further as more cleansing ultimately happened after that. (I know, TMI. Ha!) This preview has been enough to convince me that there is no way that I am going to subject myself to 4-5 cleanses a day via Master Cleanse. That feeling is just too tortuous. Sorry Dahlings. I haven't the fortitude.

On the pleasant topic tip: As I washed my hair last night, I thought to myself.. "I am definitely not in the mood for my monthly Category Review tomorrow. (We're going to meet with the President again on Monday anyway.) Please cancel our meeting tomorrow. *shimmy in the shower* Cancel, cancel, cancel. *shimmy* *shimmy* *shake*"

So yep. Guess what? At 9:35 this morning, he walked into my VP's office to reschedule, ie. cancel. Woooohhoooooo!

You had all better watch out Dahlings..... My powers are growing....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

no more shimmies...
1) the thought is horrendous
2) you have a tendancy to fall out of showers.

EerieCa said...

Powers run in the family.