Friday, September 22, 2006

Friday Scattergories: Redux

E: Yeah.. I think she has scabies...
Row: WHAT? Scabies! What the hell is THAT? Don't pirates get that??!
E: Uh... That's scurvy.




So, it's the last day of summer. And as much as I love Autumn, those words always make me a little sad. THE LAST DAY OF SUMMER. It sounds so final, so.. end of an era. Like somehow I should be running out in my bikini doing a shimmy, soaking up every last ray of sun I can possibly can. Instead, I'm going to return an ill-fitting 1piece bathing suit back to J.Crew. And no, I didn't wear it in Maui! Gross.

Discovered these on a run last month(am I late to the party?) But LOVE them. Taste soooo much better then GU™ and really work! Everybody run out and get some!



So yeah. Did you hear? I got wiped out on Napili Beach while trying to take pictures of my nephew. The wave came in and knocked me down. But because I was holding both my AND my father's camera, I stuck my arms up in the air shouting, "Get the cameras! Get the cameras!" to my sister and BIL. Well, because I didn't brace myself, I got washed out and all my sister saw were too hands sticking out of the water passing her by. After that, I was enitrely in Spin Cycle. ugh. In case you ever wondered, salt water fucks up your digital camera in an very expedient manner. And so now I have added digital camera to the ever-growing list of things I need but can't afford.

No comments: