Friday, September 01, 2006

Do You Remembah?

Wait, wait, hold on.. *stammers* WHOA. Um, huh?? When did September show up? I don't remember inviting him to the party!

I'm not ready Dahlings! I'm not ready! I haven't been to the beach ONCE this summer! (OK, maybe once. But it was pretty cold and I wasn't even in a bathing suit. I don't think it counts and neither should you.)

I've had zero BBQ's on my grill. I've only used my heat lamp once.

Well, that's it. I'm going to have to make up for it. Wednesday, I leave for Maui. .... And I'm going to love it. September better know how to clean up after himself.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ja ja ja

"I don't remember inviting HIM to the party"

Why "Him"?...Maybe, I don't know, but... September could be a girl.

Ja ja ja "who knows!?"

I like your blog.

A big "Hello" from Costa Rica!

Rowdeezy said...

Wow! Costa Rica! Welcome~! =D

Yes, I was trying to decide gender while writing as "it" didn't have the right note. I decided him.. because Him seemed more likely to be an unwelcome guest at a party. ha!

Anonymous said...

September is a girl;
October is a boy.
Everyone knows that!
Anyway, autumn* is my favourite season, so bring it on. As opposed to my favourite seasoning, which is Peri Peri or..oh wait.. maybe that Japanese chili mix that you sprinkle on Yaki Udon. hmmm

*nb "autumn" not fecin' "fall". tcchh