Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Maui was Zowee

I'm back at work on 4 hours sleep. Yes, as can be predicted, our flight was delayed by 2 hours and I couldn't fall asleep until almost 3am. I've still got 70+ emails to go through... I'll try to share more of the Maui Trip tonight while I lobotomize myself watching that douchebag Tucker Carlsson ballroom dance. Until then, a few things I learned while vacationing with my family

  • My Mother is not only the Garbage Nazi; she is also the Laundry Nazi.
  • Owen Wilson's nose is a lot smaller in real life. (Sighting at Maui Airport Bar.)
  • You should really pay more attention when your sister says "here comes a big one." (More on that later.)
  • Travelling with a 3-year-old is not as bad as I thought it would be.
  • Real plumeria smells far better than the crap they sell at Bath & Body Works.
  • You will get flim-flammed. Make sure you are Very Clear about what you pay for in Hawaii.
  • Sometimes.... SPF 15 is just not enough..... OUCH!

PS Blogger photo upload isn't working for me at the moment. Sorry!

No comments: