Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Always Bet on Black

There are far bigger tech geeks in the world than me. But, as some of you know.. I'z love my phonez! And with everyone and their mother(and father) gabbing on a Razr nowadays, I feel the need to move on. Not to mention, I can't believe my phone is still functioning after all the abuse its taken(There by the Grace of God...). I'm fairly sure it's on its last Motorolegs.

Codenamed the Motorola Canary, this beauty has now made its official appearance at Verizon Wireless. Ladies and Gentlemen, let me introduce you to the next generation Razr: Motorola krzr . I just got back from Verizon because I needed to have a tactile moment with it.

Verdict?? Hot. HOt. HoT. Its slightly longer, but narrower than its predesessor. The shell looks like some mixture of magnesium and glass, very Terminator. AND, the music player can be controlled by the touch-sensitve buttons you see in the pic. NICE.

Linda, put $10 on Black 27 for me because Momma needs a new phone!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay Row - I'll put $10 on black 27 but just now I have terrible luck. Maybe you will bring me good vibes - like you did with parking!