Monday, October 30, 2006

'Twas 3 Nights Before Halloween

I never would have believed it.. but I have actually dressed up for Halloween two years in a row! And lo! I even hosted a Halloween Party! Sure beats past years where I sat at home avoiding horror movies on TNT and eating takeout. Thanks to my peeps for sharing their photos! (I'm still going through the grief cycle with my old Canon Powershot.) And to all the guests, thanks for coming out to share the fun!

Oooops. Sorry. That's the wrong picture...


Oh that's better! Our motley assortment of costumed revelers.


The Lewis Carroll Trio. *chuckle!* I just noticed Sake off to the side intently staring at Leslie's Flamingo! (It's really a dog toy she fastened onto a Swifter.)

And the great costumes just keep coming!


YO BETTY! LOVED this. In fact I'm stealing it for the office Halloween competition. I work in Beauty, what could be more ironic?

All Hail Caesar Salad!!

Sure sign that the party is over when the hostess melts away..

Happy Halloween Everyone!!!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

I didn't notice Sasa on the sofa staring at my flamingo!!! That's sooo funny!! I was trying to do a croquet pose with it in another picture, but she was really wanting "Off with its head!!!"...did you see that one? Well I promised her that I'd give her the pink bird, so let her know its coming:)

Leslie said...

Oh and I'm gonna make sure you dress up every year and have lotsa from now on!!! No clubs - I promise. Just small intimate gatherings:) I already have an idea for next Halloween:P