Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Project Runway at Fashion Week

It's time for Bryant Park, Fashion Week!!

Jeffrey "I Forgot to Shower" Sebilla knocked my socks off with a collection that was full of surprises. Sweet and edgy. I would wear almost every piece! (Yeah, if I lost 50 lbs first.)

Uli "I Forgot to Comb My Hair" Herzner came up with essentially a resort collection that was pretty and wearable.. But did she just repeat a lot of what she has already done the entire season? Pretty much. BORING.

Laura "I Forgot to Thank My Rich Sculptor Husband" Bennett... Trying to break out of the one note designs she conjured up during the season was ambitious with her gowns. We saw high-waisted *yawn*, we saw feathers *snore* but wow! We saw pants! Lovely. But I also saw an entirely extraneous piece of tulle globbed onto a blazer. Huh??

Michael "I Forgot How to Fit a Woman" Knight was my initial favorite coming out of the block.. I lost some of my faith through the course of hte season and looked forward to his show. With his Safari Huntress theme, I'm not sure I got any of that confidence back. The overall look and feel is HOT, but the fit seems to be off. Some pieces just dont' seem flattering.

I think Jeffrey and Laura had the most confident collection. But Jeffrey is the one that strikes the note of originality with me. He gets my vote.

Who do I think will win?... .. Possible that Laura pulls it out... ...
*************************************************************************
Sorry Michael! You will get there!
Ta Ta Laura! You bored the judges.
Ggggaaa! Who will it be??

..... ....... ..... AAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!

Jeffrey!!!! You deserve it! You deserve it!!! You are the rockstar!!!! Now go take a shower.Project Runway Jeffrey
Project Runway Dress

No comments: