Monday, August 07, 2006

Something's in the Water

Just chilling here, after a mundane Monday, with my pecan-crusted salmon; and I'm watching a rerunof Iconoclasts: Newman and Redford. Now, I have pretty much always felt this way.. but I just want to state for the record, I loves me some Paul Newman. Robert is n- OH MY GOD!!!

My sister just called me, a three-way call with my cousin in SoCal:

Everybody: Hi!!

M: I saw your website for the Doggone Fun Run!

Rowdeezy: Yeah! Are you gonna pledge!

Sis: If you do, pledge to Dad's page. He's only got $15.

M: He's doing the walk?

Rowdeezy: Yeah, we needed 5 members to officially be a team. So I signed mom and dad up.

M: Oh! So I could sign up! And Jason P. can sign up. And so can Baby P!

Rowdeezy: *pause* Did you just spill the beans??!!!

M: *laughs* Yep!

Rowdeezy: Awwww!! Oh my god that's so awesome! I just find out today that someone else at work is pregnant too! Must be something in the water!

Sis: Oh yeah? What if I told you I was too?

Rowdeezy: Shut up! That would just be too much!

Sis: But what if I was?

Rowdeezy: I would have to hang up. That's just far too overwhelming!

Sis: Well, you better not! Cuz I am!

Everybody: *crying*

Sis: And I'm due on your birthday!

Rowdeezy: Oooooohh! *cries some more*


How's that for a slam bang phone call!!! Except, my mobile dropped the phone call. So now they really do think I hung up on them!
Gotta go!

No comments: