Tuesday, August 15, 2006

And the Plot(Such As It Is).. Thickens...

Lieutenant T, Field Officer of the SF Animal Care & Control, has picked up all the paperwork from my mailbox. All she did was leave a note stating, "Missed 9:30 appointment. Picked up packet. Still need to see your dog."

I have left her 2 voicemails and she has not called me back. She's a f*cking whore. (Sorry! I'm sorry!.. I just hate all these people right now!) We found out from a person at the Animal Care office that if the Field Officer feels that the dog has been harmed in any way, or if they think it's the missing dog, they can get the bigass leash from their car and take Sake away. It's their call. .. Does anyone know of a lawyer that can answer some questions????

On the other end, I filed a "suspicious occurence" report against Diana H., the woman who is accusing me. I can't file anything else because technically, she hasn't done anything illegal... yet... ... that I know of......

Well two can play that game...Through modern technology, I was able to figure out that she teaches a Sunday morning kickboxing class at an SF gym. And GUESS WHAT?? My friend S(the kickass instructor/trainer) knows her!!! GET OUT!! We've all said it once, we've said it a gazillion times; San Francisco may be population 750,000-ish, but it's a SMALL f*cking town. So yeah, S said to me.. "You know what? You're right. I do remember her saying she lost her dog a few months ago.. Ugh.. I always thought that b*tch was crazy."

Well yes indeed I second that motion! Could it be she has suffered from a psychotic break? Afterall, I'm sure her dog can't give the camera SexyBack like Sake can.

IMG_3009

No comments: