Friday, August 18, 2006

Psycho Sake Stalker Speechless

I needed some lightness and froth; a break from the Psycho Sake Stalker. But I must finish this little saga, as I know you are all waiting with bated breath. Ha!

Tuesday afternoon rolled around with still no word from Lt Tisdale. Erica's and my frustrations were mounting. Does Animal Care and Control really STILL need to see our dog? Did they really have the right to take the dog if there was ANY suspicion at all? Do the field officers even check their voicemail? The office and the dispatch seemed so frayed each time they answered the phone, you would think there were rottweilers, pitbulls, and kimodo dragons running amok on every San Francisco street corner! (In comparion, Erica said the Contra Costa County Animal Control offices were closed on Sunday and Monday.).. I finally called one last time to reach the Lieutenant's superiors. "That would be Vicki B. But she's out sick today." Ok, how about her superior? "That would be Kat B." Kat B? The Deputy Director? Yeah, I'll talk to her.

Here is a shoutout to Kat Brown for spending the time with me and listening to my story. I gave her all the info I had to prove Sake was our Little Pooper Scooper and she said, "Well, this seems sufficient to me. I don't think we're going to need to see your dog." HUzzaH!! "I'm sorry for the confusion. We'll have this wrapped up for you first thing tomorrow once I confirm with the Lieutenant."

And so, according to the City, this case is closed. The complaint was without merit. I was told by Lt. Tisdale that Sake Stalker seemed a little heartbroken that we were able to show proof. "She didn't know what to say." And I guess I would be the same if I was so sure of myself. *sigh* I'm sorry Diana. I'm sorry for your loss. But I'm not sorry I filed a police report against your highly suspicious psycho behavior. And now that we have proved our case, if I ever see you near my street or hear that you were on my street, it will be Restraining Order City for you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad your little pooper scooper is safe. Phew. There's some effing crazies out there. What is the world coming to? Now we have to worry about dognapper psycho stalkers among all the terrorists?No wonder her dog ran away...
~ michelle

Anonymous said...

Did you put a microchip on Sake? did not make it to the Bay Area after all in Aug...my girl's due date was estimated wrong and she is due in Oct.so she did not want to fly back to SF.
Glad for you and Sake!
Kai
kaiepao@yahoo.fr