Friday, March 17, 2006

The (Irish) Jig is Up

Happy St. Patrick's Day kiddies! I've already begun celebrations by adding a shot of Bailey's to my morning coffee(I'm not kidding.). But really, that's about it for me. I'm done.

If fact, my girl L and I are going for Indian Food in the Mission tonight.

(Damn.. this Bailey's is goooood. I hope no one can smell it on my breath!)

To try to ease some of the stress I was experiencing yesterday, I've decided to discretely take a half day from the office. w00t! Wish me luck that I don't waste it by shopping or watching Oprah instead.... Although a matinee of V for Vendetta would be hot.

** Edit: So, hey. I think that Bailey's is getting to me.

1 comment:

apositivepessimist said...

hmmm you better have a few more nips of the baileys...just say some old rummy bumped into you and spilled some of their grog into yer mouth uhm on you i mean.

that'll fool 'em.