Thursday, March 09, 2006

Bravo TV: Blow by Blow

10:55pm ********* Project Runway. I've been waiting to find out the winner... I can't believe I'm really actually nervous about who will win! My girl Chloe is in the Top 3; I put my money on her from the start that she would get to show at Olympus Fashon Week.


*gnawing fingernails* OMG. Seriously. I can't handle the stress!


10:58pm ********** Holy sh$t. I am totally crying! She won! She won! She is the next great Amercian Designer! That's my girl!! Beautiful collection. All her clothes looked soooo hot on the women. And a great cohesive collection with a point of view.

11:07pm ********** Ok. so Top Chef is on now. Despite being a foodie, I initially had no interest in seeing this show. But. Whoa. What did I spy? Telegraph Hill? This fucking show takes place in San Francisco!!! Now I HAVE to watch it. These guys have to work the line at Fleur De Lys! They're not horsing around. This is a SF institution!!!! I've actually met Hubert Keller dining there one night. Damnit. I don't have time to add another show to the rotation but now my hands are tied..

11:20pm********** Damn. My city is gorgeous.

No comments: