Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Achoooo!!!

When will this misery stop???
I thought I had finally seen my last Kleenex for a while after that horrible 2-week cold. But for the past 2 days  I have been suffering from insane sneezing fits.  As though my allergies have been making up for lost time.  Bastards!!

If I don't clamp my nose shut, I just start violently sneezing. 
I'll just be sitting there, and snot just dribbles out my nose.
It's not a cold, I can tell the difference. 

I usually use a nose steroid, flonase, but right now it is not doing the trick.  I'm miserable.
I was wholly unable to concentrate at work today. I just want to have a wad of Kleenex jammed up my nostrils.  It makes me feel better and boy.. wouldn't I look HAWT??!

And I am too cheap to buy Claritin, because I'm convinced after today I'll be back to normal and the Flonase will be all I need.  I finally ordered my Hello Kitty humidifier but it won't get here for another 9 days!!!

No comments: