Monday, January 08, 2007

Superstitious

Edit: THIS! Introducing the new Motorola Z6 slider with new, faster, crisper operating system. ME wants it!! My PRECIOUSSSSSSSSS....

EDIT2: I hear my boss talking on the phone with a friend about movies and the Oscars and yada yada. She keeps pronouncing it Bor-ROUGHT. As if Borat were French.

ggggaaaa. I need to put my headphones on now.


It has taken me a long time to decide I want these boots. And of course, now they're sold out on every website and store I've been to. Which only makes me want them more!!!!

You BASTARDS!!!

And I woke up today with a Red Eye. No, I did not catch a Red Eye flight back home.. I literally woke up with a Red Right Eye. I doused it in Visine which maybe turned it pink for about an hour. But now, the inner corner is back to Red.

2007 is not boding well.. Red Eyes, Sold Out Boots, Marilyn Manson divorces, leaving him loose on the prowl again. Yeah. I'm superstitious like that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hrm. That means Dita is back on the market.