Friday, January 26, 2007

Thats the Deal

It's casual Friday and I'm wearing:
Blue Cult™ Straight Leg Denim, Low Rise tucked into my Frye™ Boots(Antiqued Gold)

Light Pink Splendid™ long sleeve tee.
Cropped double breasted blazer
Kinda like this, but not really. Think Sherlock Homes trenchcoat, but short.


My boss who is in her 50's and drinks Diet Coke for breakfast(does that paint a picture for you?) doesn't like the look of my underwear.
Oh yeah, I'm also wearing these:
Elle MacPherson "Harmony" Thong


As I sit here at my desk calculating my Okinawa Currency Conversion, she asked her assistant to come over to tell me that I might want to "pull my pants up". ... Well, they're low rise, I can't without giving myself a wedgie and probably a yeast infection ... So, today, Friday, you get buttcrack or underwear. That's the deal. As long as I am still young enough.. and not fat enough to wear my Blue Cults... then thats the deal. I know, I know. Having my undies hanging out is not the most professional look out there. But I get to wear jeans to work once a week, sometimes less. Just cut me some slack with my wardrobe. And these aren't even my super duper lowrise. My underwear was not up to my waist or anything. As you can see, these are pretty lowrise themselves. And I'm not parading around the office, or in a meeting (that's another story for another time).... if you don't like it, dont' look. That's the deal.

What's hilarious is if my boss were a man... I'd probably get a f&cking promotion.

PS. OOhhh, I'm also wearing these(except with larger Smoked Topaz)... LOVE THEM! (Just thought I'd complete my outfit for you all! HA!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's my girl!