Friday, February 02, 2007

Relapse - Doodle

I am sick. .... And I'm tired. I am sick and tired of being sick and tired!
So far, I have spent the majority of 2007 being sick.

Two days of allergies drove me bonkers; so I went to the gym Tuesday night because I was feeling cow-ish. Unfortunately, while waiting for the bus afterwards, I managed to catch a cold.

Yep, I have relapsed. I took Thursday off work, and slept for 15 hours straight.
... Unfortunately last night I hardly got any sleep because I kept waking up to pee from all the liquids I kept drinking.
My lemon water concoction is v. yummy by the way...

Note: Lemon Water Concoction = Hot water, fresh slices of lemon, honey, and a pinch of cayenne pepper. Soothing, addictive, and the cayenne gives it a little kick. If I am back to good healthy by March, I am going to attempt the Apple Detox... who's in?
I've got to power through.. I've got a date with my nephew tonight. I'm taking him to Doodlebops!

Edit: Yep, it's RJ's 4th Birthday and I'm taking him to see these crazy neoprene creatures.
(Left to right: Moe Doodle! DeeDee Doodle! and Rooney Doodle!)
I think Moe is his favorite.
The show starts at 6:30pm.. so we'll probably rage until 8:30, and then I'm taking him to local favorite, Fenton's Ice Creamery.


No comments: