Wednesday, February 28, 2007

It's My Birthday and I'll Cry If I Want To

Yep. It was my birthday. Thanks everyone for all your thoughtful birthday wishes! It is most wonderful to hear from all of you, birthday or not!

The work front has been stressful and invariably frustrating. All of which is leading up to a fair amount of bitterness and distrust. Which in turn is having an effect on my physical health.

On Monday, I came down with a fever and severe chills and had to go home and sleep for 13 hours. Though I still don't feel too hot to trot, I made it into work on my birthday(I'm getting my Hello Kitty Birthday card and pastry goddamnit!) and I at least look hot to trot.

I'm swamped with work and trying to get back into good health. As if a sign from the gods, Daily Candy sent me info on an ayurveda clinic today. At this point, I'll try anything...

I will leave you with some pics from my healthy Saturday night.... ..

You can see them all here at flickr.






Double chin and red eye; but at least my makeup and nails look good!





Never let a guy have control of the camera!

No comments: