Monday, February 12, 2007

WOOF!!

Every February there are two things I count on and look forward to.
a) My birthday. b) The Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show.
(I can't count the Oscars as the ceremony date can be so flighty!)
You all know I love the doggies; I am always tuned in to see the goings on of these lovely canines. Last year, I made D Valentine's Day dinner and then we curled up to watch Best in Show.

And tonight, the 131st Westminster Best in Show competition begins at Madison Square Garden! (By Jove! What DOESN'T happen here??)

I always "oooh and aaah" and squeal at the sight of terriers scurrying in.


Every year I make the same joke when the Irish Wolfhound shows up.
"Wow! I could ride him/her to work!"



Look at last year's winner, Rufus!! I actually picked him to win. He's irresistable!!



But of course, every year, I always think the West Highland Terrier should be Best in Show!

No comments: