Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Memory Lane is Full

My little Mac'y has been gaining weight. In fact, it just can't take on any more.... Her Startup Disk is almost full! .. I can't believe it. I've never done this before. I've managed to fill up an entire computer! Wow...........

So until I get started on burning backup discs and begging the Apple store for help, I've been deleting away. When am I ever likely to use the Italian HelpMe files for Garageband? (Actually, can someone answer this? I've been deleting and freed up 1gb. But then, the more I delete, the less memory I have! HUH??) I'm even combing through my pictures and deleting anything that's basically just crap. Inevitably this whole exercise has turned into a walk down memory lane.

I got to a batch of pics from RJ's first Easter Egg hunt. I hav a quite a few shots from that morning so I figured I'd be able to find 1 or 2 to delete . But he's adorable in each one. I almost decide on this gem (doubleclick on pic to see larger version); but lookey lookey there to the right. Check out little Sasa leaving a little Easter treat on the lawn there! ... Can't delete that! That's classic!

So I guess its back to Memory Lane.......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The helmet really rocks!