Thursday, May 11, 2006

No Pupparazi Please!!

 So I was walking along the street at lunch the other day, minding my shopping business.  And then I start panicking.  In the windows of the Old Navy store I see a poster:


OLD NAVY MASCOT SEARCH



Oh.My.God.  It's my chance to be a stagemother!!!   I have absolutely no qualms about whoring Sake out.  Mama needs a new Mark Jacobs handbag.   Besides, how could they not want her???


So now I need your help.  Which picture should I submit???  (Yes, I can only submit one.) I have an inkling of which one I'll use... but I want your input.  You see Old Navy's celebrity judges pick the top 6 and then the public will decide.  GGGAAAAA!!!!  Cast your prelim vote here.. and then when the time comes I hope she'll make the Top 6 for you guys to shoot her to the top!!!!!


If you're a regular reader, you'll recognize the pics....  But cast your vote!



No comments: