Thursday, May 18, 2006

Flies Be Gone

So I know you are all in suspense....actually since RJ and family are spending the night this weekend, concern might be more accurate...

For now, be not worried. I haven't seen the wall spit out any flies since Tuesday night. (God I hope that wasn't just the first wave!) And B was kind enough to recognize a damsel in insect distress. He sealed the hole up all nice and neat with some proper duct tape. MUCH better!! How'd he do that? My tape job would look like a 3yr old did it. (No offense RJ.) All uneven and slack.
Hopefully that'll hold until I make the Home Depot trip for a face plate.

Well, crises averted, for now.

To get our minds off that hole in the wall, here's the obligatory pic of the awesome view from my deck. Notice how the fog just sits over there and yet it's sunny where I am.
Good grief. I've got the back door open and 3 flies just flew in!! WTF!!!! These guys do not know what they are in for! They are going to get a pounding. Don't they know this is a No Fly Zone!!!! ? *laughs uproariously* Get it? Get it??? NO FLY ZONE???? God damn. How do I do it??

No comments: