Friday, November 04, 2005

Friday Scattergories

Last night, my darling 3yr-old nephew somehow managed to pants my dad. Let me tell you, it's quite a sight to turn around see your dad standing in the kitchen with his pj bottoms around his ankles ("Oh my eyes!!!"). We tried hard not to, but the laughs had to be released. I think my mom may have pee'd her pants.

We have a lot of fun with our little RJ. When a telemarketer calls, my mom simply hands the phone over to him to take care of.



Lately, this bit of dialogue runs through my head each time I find myself getting worked up over something.

Hugh Fennyman: So what do we do?
Philip Henslowe: Nothing. Strangely enough, it all turns out well.
Hugh Fennyman: How?
Philip Henslowe: I don't know. It's a mystery.


I have decided to adopt this is my personal mantra. I think it's going to serve me well.




It's Friday. We've done nothing at the office here today except eat pastries and talk about the perfect sheer pink nail polish (Lippmann Collection: Sara Smile ) and which Marc Jacobs handbag we want.

You know there's only one thing that would make the Friday complete right?? ... Bring on the Dom my beautiful babies. And Cheers!




Edit: I really want to do this.( http://streetwars.net/ ) But I think I'm too chicken shit that crazy ass people are going to be jumping around corners to assasinate me. I don't think I could handle the stress!

No comments: