Monday, November 07, 2005

Celebrity Bitch Slap

I enjoy playing this game a lot. But really, I usually name the same person. And after seeing VH-1's Train Week of a Celeb Reality show, But Can They Sing?, I am even more thoroughly adamant than ever. I would Bitch Slap Bai Ling.
Die chinesische Schauspielerin Bai Ling ist eines von sieben Mitgliedern der Berlinale-Jury. Hier sehen wir sie bei der Eröffnungsveranstaltung...


I don't even like the idea of allowing her skankitude being on my Blog but I was concerned you all would need a visual to understand my venom. Once. A long time ago. I could say her acting was tolerable But now she is just a tragedy. A shame. I used to think that she gave Asian Women a bad name. But now, I just think she gives herself a bad name. She is a freaking idiot. She's a slut whore. She wears far too much makeup that should be allowed on any one face at any given time. And she's a liar(don't ask me how I know. We're chinese, we have special headquarters for this kind of stuff.) I don't care for certain celebrities, sure. But her. The sight of her just makes my blood boil and my fists clench. And I'm not the only one!

Okay. It's your turn to play... Celebrity Bitch Slap.

2 comments:

Lil McGill said...

i laughed so hard while reading this post that my boss walked by and gave me a frightened look. didn't get in trouble because he thought i might be dying.

LOL!

Anonymous said...

k, this how we do it: I'll tie her down, you spank her. Bad Bai. Bad girl. Bad, bad Bai.