Tuesday, November 15, 2005

City of Angels: aka On the Fly 2005

And so.. back at work. Blech. My Mac at home is screwed up in a major way(hence, no pics. Can anybody help?). Double Blech. Los Angeles is just as I left it. Spent a few days is all I need. But oh what a couple of great days!

  • The Ellen Degeneres Show (featuring Sir Paul). Actually turned into Jennifer Aniston. See E? Strangely, it all turns out well! We got DVD's of Friends House, and a Kenny Chesney CD. ... Does anybody want a Kenny Chesney CD?
  • Justin Timberlake is premiering his William Rast line at Kitson with a private party. We plan to crash. Too tired to crash parties after a day of waiting and taping. So we went to Kitson during regular shopping hours. But we got some D-level sightings nonetheless.
  • Thursday night at Magnolia. YUM!!!!!! Tasty food, reasonable prices, and a Raphael Saddiq sighting. Go for the Mac n Cheese. Stay for the Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Sandwich. Ask for Hannah Wood, yes Elijah's sister.
  • Lunch at the Ivy. Corn Chowder was not bad!
  • Fred Segal - nixed. Had a snack at PinkBerry instead; so refreshing. NOT to be missed. Thanks to Joe for such a great recommendation!! It was spot on!
  • Friday night at Prey - Went to Tokyo instead. Opted to have $20 cover to actually go towards drinks. Fit in 3 cocktails before last call, and some boy bit my arm. I hope he had all his shots.... Thanks again to Joe for getting us in VIP style(ie.. No waiting!).
  • Saturday morning wondering where I left my bra. I KEED! I KEED!! Unless of course I meet Justin and then all bets are off. ... Hit the road on 3 hrs sleep, made it back in 5 hours.... "There's no time to dilly dally!"

No comments: