Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Sunday in the Park with George

Ok, there was no George. I don’t know who George is…It just sounded better than "Sunday in the Park with Google". Which is a more apropos title for my post today.


Flaked out on dinner Sunday night to enjoy some Row-Time at the park with little Sake To Me.









Actually, I am at a loss for topics today so I will post more random pictures. OK. Not so random. Everyone has been doing a variation of this. For yet another take on Google Image fun.. try googling a SENTENCE, one word at a time! haha.



1. The place you grew up. A little bit of here and there throughout my formative years. I could’ve put SF and called it a day; but I thought I would mix it up with Bay Area. My mistake. BORING.



2. The place you live now. OK. This is much better.“HERKEWLES! HERKEWLES! Oh my little Herkewles!” Trust me, this is a much better picture that the actual ‘burb/town I live in right now. Mythic, yes?



3. Your name. ALRIGHT. Now THAT’s what I’m talking about. Everyone needs a little nudity to brighten their day! ... Gee, how did that picture of me get on the internet? HAHAHA! Riiiight.



4. Your grandmother’s name. I really don’t have anything to say about this. Probably should’ve skipped this one.



5. Your favorite food. I have too many of those to pick one. Growing up around here, you get so spoiled with all the delicious restaurants. However, sopressata was on the mind. MMMMMmmm sopressata. I always enjoy a good salami.. … QUIET in the peanut gallery!



6. Your favorite drink. Why did my mind jump to liquor? Oh well. I have always been a vodka girl. Although, my preference is not normally Absolut. I guess I could’ve been more specific with Vanilla Stoli, but oh well.




7. Your favorite song. I like this image, simple. This Charming Man – The Smiths. Here’s a song from my teen years that ALWAYS put a smile on my face. It still does to this day. From the opening riff to the line, “I would go out tonight, but I haven’t got a stitch to wear!” Story of my life.




8. Your favorite smell. This has been edited. All you need to know is... Google gave me this.


9. Your favorite shoes. It would’ve been far too tempting to google Manolo. But I went with Tyler; for the lemon yellow Richard Tyler slingbacks I had on at the time of the Googling. That’s right, you heard me. Lemon yellow.



10. Favorite number. Haha! Looks like I missed a good party from the 27th.




I’m not cool and didn’t piece it all together into a montage like MS did for a composite Google image. Can someone advise on an expedient way to do this? And yes, I went with the FIRST image.... GOSH!

No comments: