Monday, June 06, 2005

Greetings from My Windy City

What say you Friends? How is everything going you may ask.....
Well,although I enjoy the hustle bustle of SF... today, today I miss Orange County..
WHAT?? Are you nuts?? - Have you been sniffing too much perfume? But it's true. Today the wind gusts in the City are enough to take Dorothy right over the Rainbow. Having just come back from lunch, I am left with an ever lingering sense of the chills.

I miss leaving my old apartment to pass by the peaceful little fountain/pond ..the flowers on the trellis. I'd hear birds singing(and crows/ravens kawing) and the mornings would be so warm already that I would automatically be in a great mood. And I could get dressed for work with essentially only 1 layer of clothing! Today I have 2 layers on, and that's not counting the trench coat.
OH... and I miss beaches that aren't speckled with broken glass and syringes. Beaches that aren't just a place were ocean water and sand coincidentally meet.

Oh fine fine fine. ALL that being said... Orange County doesn't have this..... It was one weekend at the Berkeley Marina.. I call it my Miyazaki Moment.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice