Thursday, August 09, 2007

Might as well JUMP!

For some reason, I thought it would be a good idea to jump out of a plane tomorrow. So wish us godspeed when LaLa, RayRay, and I tumble out of plane over 10,000 feet up in the air.

Having done a jump once before I know the absolute buzz that is in store for me. (It is RayRay's first time.).. I am by no means an extreme sport-type, but I must admit the high you get from skydiving is indescribable. I look forward to the sh*teating grin thats going to be plastered on my face.... and the big wooooooohooooooooo I'm going to let out when each one of my girls lands eagerly after me.

I'm not nervous right now, but I suppose things could be different once I'm up there on the plane. This outing in fact has forced me to think about getting about "getting my estate in order". Once finished here, in fact, I will be taking pen to paper and writing my will..... Who wants my collection Jean-Luc Picard figurines?? Speak up now or forever hold your peace....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the jump.
If the parachute doesn't work remember the Jaws sequence from James bond and grab the nearest person..