Monday, June 05, 2006

Monday Monday

And I'm a Busy Busy Bee. But the weather continues to be lovely in the Bay Area, and that always puts me in a good mood. I've got my Purple Anna Sui dress on, and that puts me in a good mood too. West Highland Terriers and Louis Vuitton? That's a good mood gimme. (.. Don't get confused. This is only a dog model.... But wouldn't Sake look Fucking Fierce in this carrier? .. She better get that modeling contract soon and start earning her keep if she wants to sport any Vuitton.)

D took me on the loveliest picnic Saturday just 20min outside of the City. Although we were eyed suspiciously by a flock of sheep, we enjoyed a sunny afternoon feeling like we were "away from it all". And just thinking about that cements the good mood. Woe to those who come by and fuck all this up today!!
******************************************************
Justin.. Honey. Baby. Darling. You know I love you. But what is going on here? *points finger up and down* What is happening here with the crew neck sweater and pajama top?

No comments: