Thursday, June 15, 2006

Feed Her

I admit, Anorexia Spice is not as catchy. But c'mon, she stopped being Posh quite a while ago...am I right. Seriously, WTF??!!

Becks, I know you're busy with the World Cup and all, but can you please get your woman a sandwich? That little neck is not going to hold up that bobble head for much longer, especially not with all those hair extensions she's got in.



Aside to cox.net at IP address 68.107.202.# (Cox Communications) from Greenville:
Hmmm. Huh? Do I know you? You should probably email me with your question.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

e-mail you where?

Anonymous said...

Greenville? Home of the ECU "Pirates"...no pilots

Rowdeezy said...

If you check around the site, you can view my profile (such as it is..). There is a way to email me there.

Anonymous said...

"module not available" you can e-mail me at Kai2066@cox.net