Monday, June 12, 2006

Afternoon Dogtails

Sake and I spent a lovely Sunday afternoon at a cocktail party hosted at the W Hotel(to benefit Pets Unlimited). Yes indeed! Her very first cocktail party! And she did great. She won't admit it, but I think she gave out our phone number to a few studs.
IMG_2935.JPG
Isn't her outfit adorable???? Ggggaaa!!! The Skull & Crossbones smells like cinnamon, and even glows in the dark!

Here we are, trying to decide which line at the bar is shorter....
IMG_2905.JPG

*yap*!! *yap*!!
Wait, she wants to tell you more about it herself. ..
*scuffle* No, your paw goes there Sake. Got it? *yap*!

My Human and I went to a super fun (dog)tail party yesterday!!! *yap* I 'm not sure, who was more excited, her or me. But the W Hotel is one cool place to let all us doggies roam around! My Human called it.. Pandemonium. But I didn't see any Pandas. Just us Doggies.
Dogtails - W Hotel

*yap* There were so many new friends to make! I didn't know who to sniff first!
IMG_2916.JPG

"My, what long legs you have!"
MY what long legs you have!

I wasn't sure about my outfit at first, but it was so windy yesterday... I'm glad I had it.
Brrrr!

All good things must come to an end... Here I think I finally ate one too many dog biscuits. I was ready to go home.


But *yap* what a wonderful time I had!... I can't wait for our next event... I wonder if Bam Bam is going to call me? *yap*
Bam Bam

No comments: