Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Doggone Fun

P1010068

Success my loverlies! 5K? No problem!
I was concerned at first as the forecast called for scattered showers that Saturday. But the weather cooperated.. and the rain came overnight instead. By the time Sake and I headed to Golden Gate Park, the sun was out and shining oh so bright. A lot of people thought Sake wouldn't make it... but I think her P-p-p-puppy P-p-power kicked in and she could've gone another mile, I'm sure of it! And we found out, orange is soooo her color.
IMG_2653.JPG

My deepest thanks to all the rockstars who were so generous and supported Sake and me! We would've been happy with just the minimum $100 donation but HUZZAH! We were able to raise over $800 for the San Francisco SPCA and PAWS! A brisk run in the park, free swag, Indian Summer, and all the butts Sake could sniff.
IMG_2643.JPG

What a perfect day! Thank you all for helping to make it happen!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She's an ANIMAL