Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Artist Plug

I'm so digging Jason Munn's work, thought maybe you would too; particularly the Death Cab for Cutie fans.. And you know who you are!!! ( That was a crazy sentence and clearly I have no idea how to punctuate it properly.) This local boy (Oakland) makes hand-silk-screened album and concert posters in really simple 3 color designs. I'm musically stunted and so am only familiar with about 3 of the bands he has done work for.. but they're so awesome I may buy one anyway.




On other fronts... It's really draining having to show new shoes who's Boss. "I said HEEL!! Good girls...."

And yet another front... Please check out the My Flickr page link (on the right) as you will see highlights of my recent night out in the OC. And for those of you unfamiliar... no. That's NOT Marc Anthony.

No comments: