Friday, October 14, 2005

Beware the Machine

This is a post far too long in the making... I offer my humble apologies...

My dear Ron and Klymer hosted an afternoon of fun and food at their lovely home this past summer. And as much as some of the gang is committed to City Living, we were all a bit envious of the monstrous yard that we were lounging in. This backyard was so enticing, we all left a good 2 hours after we said we would. How could we leave? There was plenty of BBQ, a hot tub, heat lamps, tiki torches, a hammock, and an oldie timie swing hanging from a tall sturdy tree. I could not have dreamt up a more soothing, idyllic scene. Thanks to the lovely couple for hosting. Can't wait till the next backyard Olympics!


It all started out so calmly.


Oh wait. Did I forget to mention? There was also Margherita Machine. Oh yes. And being the good friends we are, we were COMMITTED to finishing all things Margherita so that our hosts would not be left wondering what to do with the leftovers.
But well, needless to say... The combination of Tiki's, Swing, and Tequila did not bode well.

I don't think the Keg Stands at the Magherita Machine helped.


Oh yea, and having the swing strategically grazing over a lit tiki torch.. definitely didn't help.


But I did manage not to hurt myself wearing non-regulation, bad for Rowdeezy shoes. *yay* for me!!


And yes, I went on the swing.... With my skirt.... I guess the Boys forgot to pick up camera and get a picture when that happened..

Disclaimer: No butts were harmed in any way during the posting of this blog.

No comments: