Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Nature Recap

Call it good wallet karma, call it the donation I made to One.org, but a good samitarian called to return my lost wallet today. It was found on the streets of Chinatown.. long story. All was intact, even the $60 cash. Thank you Mrs. Ng!!!!

... In the meantime, I have yet to share our day at Palo Marin. I guess D put it best when he recapped it as follows:
Baby seals, rare birds, cobblestones, beautiful waves, waterfalls, driftwood, abalone shells, anenomes, barnacles, reefs, sandstone, landslides, flotsam, sea urchin shells, skeletons, swimming, engineering, picnic, cliffs, slaked shale.

Funny, he left out a skinny dip (solo!), and a Seal Pup playing grabass. You can check out the pics via the Flickr Badge to the right.

And here's my first foray into video blogging(pardon the rotation thing...)... What better way than to bring the cute??




And now let me introduce to you, The King of the Mountain in his element

No comments: