Monday, April 30, 2007

A Dialing Tip

A very full weekend.. It lead with me losing my wallet Friday night.. but all in all, it was actually a fantastic weekend. More on that later..

But for now, my Monday morning consists of calling the credit card companies and the bank to replace my cards. .. American Express has a convoluted Automated Response System and I kept having to repeat myself to check any suspicious activity. And there is no "option" to speak to a customer service rep to request a new card. I kept pounding the "0" key only to hear "I'm sorry. I don't seem to understand what you've said.".... GGAAAA... After the 3rd time, I yelled out "You F*cking B^tch!!!"... "One moment please. A customer service will be right with you."

I now have a new AMEX card arriving tomorrow by 5pm.
So you heard it here first folks. The quickest way to speak to a human at Amex....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice one! I'll have to try it.