Wednesday, April 04, 2007

My Lovely Lady Hump Day

Had a meeting at the W Hotel at 10 o'clock this morning. We've launched our website in China .. and of course, bugles must be played and confetti thrown. .. On the way back however, a bird crapped on my cordoroy trenchcoat. WTF?? Tidestick to the rescue. "Its good luck!" I keep telling myself, not really believing it.

At 12:30 I wandered over to the neighborhood bookstore for a reading with an author. Something about the "UNrunner's Guide to Running a Marathon". Well, I waited 20 minutes and the Bitch never showed up. .. I was seriously considering a purchase, but now I'm too indignant to do so.

.... Just 10 minutes ago, I bumped into the President of Merchandising on the hall (My boss' boss' boss.). As I turned around to exit my VPs office, he came in. Caught off guard, all I could manage was a squeaky (albeit friendly and chipper) "Hiyyeeee!" ...

........... When will Friday get here?

No comments: