Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Tears Today

So here I am. Sitting at my desk quietly crying.
I had hoped, along so many others, that the story would have a happy ending.
But searchers have found the body of James Kim...

Although their Church Street Apothecary is close to my home, I didn't know Kim or his family. Nevertheless, when I read the breaking news Monday night that the mother was found with their daughters, I sobbed out loud. And I hoped, with everyone else, that Poppa would be found.

We are all crushed, devasted.

Kati, Our prayers are with you. I wish there could be more I could offer...
Penelope, Sabine.... You will be proud one day when you understand how hard your Father fought to keep you safe. He's a hero.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I could hear the sadness in your voice after I called earlier this evening. -D

JJ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JJ said...

Aboslutely devastating, isn't it? My heart goes out to his family.