Friday, December 01, 2006

Space Time Continuum

I finally got around to treating myself to a chick flick last night.. The Lake House.
The one where Sandra Bullock is from the future, writing letters to Keanu Reeves who is from 2 years in the past. And somehow they fall in love. blah blah BLAH blah.



... I guess it was harmless enough. Two attractive people pining away for one another. Occasionally locking lips. But watching Keanu trying to emote is like watching me trying to ride a horse. Its best you just close your eyes, cringe, and hope for the best. .... Overall, I liked this movie better when it was called Back to the Future.

........ I also spent a lot of time worrying about the characters fucking up the Space Time Continuum. Am I unromantic? Or just a nerd?

2 comments:

eccentricego said...

So, what you are saying is, don't watch this with the hubby. Okay, check.

OKDad said...

My take on the lake flick...
http://yastm.blogspot.com/2006/10/space-time-continuum-in-atlanta.html