Monday, July 24, 2006

Hot Days

A scorcher of a weekend for us Californians. Normally I love the sun and warm weather, but when you are sans Air Conditioning in your home, it can be a bit stifling. But anything beats the typical San Francisco July and I have been trying to enjoy it as much as my body thermometer will allow. Running at 8am in the morning is already a challenge with the sun beating down. But it makes for some striking views:

And oh yeah, I squeezed in a 2.5 mile run with the Doggone Fun Run crew and Tyler, one half of the winning team(my pick!) from this season's Amazing Race. Some of you aren't familiar with the Doggone Fun Run? Don't worry. I'll be blogging about it soon enough!


But like I said, my body could probably only withstand so much outdoors in the Heatwave. So off to the Museum we went!


After an afternoon of Monet and The Russian Bride's Attire, tea tasting was in order. I know, Hot Tea on a Hot Day seems counter-productive but.. strangely enough, it all worked out in the end!...





No comments: