Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Crushing

Have a Lovely Valentine's Day Loverlies! Or... if you're feeling sensitive about it, Happy Tuesday!!!! (That works too right?)

I have actually received 3 Valentine's in the mail!! Wow! I have some kickass friends! And lo!! Someone is crushing on me! Yep! Someone's got a Girl Crush on me and sent me one of the most awesome Valentine's EVER!!! (You rock and I hope to ride in your convertible one day. ) .. Girl Crushes. I must admit I've had Girl Crushes too. Are women more open to that idea? I'm not a lesbian, I actually have no inclination to get all "Girls Gone Wild" with any woman, but .. there are certain women I have met that somehow fascinate me. Where I find them attractive, smart, beautiful(inside and out) and I just can't stop admiring them. I don't want to sleep with them.. but I probably want to touch their skin a little! hahaha! Who are YOUR Girl Crushes?? And guys! Step up! Are you capable of having man crushes? You know.. when someone's like your new best buddy for whatever miscellaneous reasons. Like when Diddy and Ashton Kutcher were hanging out?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Row....who isn't Crushing on you?! And "No!" guys do not "crush" on other guys. Unless they're gay....or bi (AKA gay).

-Jay