Friday, December 09, 2005

It's the Happ- Happiest Season of All!

It's that time of year again, when panic sets in. I scurry and I scheme. I make phone calls and frantically check the internet. I have to cajole people into being my date. It has snuck up on me and I feel so unprepared! Yes, the Fall/Holiday Movie season is upon us.

It's such a pain that most movies even semi-worth seeing are all jam-packed into a 8 week time frame. But you all know I'm an Oscar Geek so I need to catch them all before March 5th. And actually, after all the Summer Blockbuster Wannabes, I look forward to just some plain ol' fashioned acting and directing.

Oh and some plain ol' fashioned Gay Cowboy Love.

brokeback mountain


Ok, it has special effects, but I can't wait to see Aslan kick some Narnia Ass.


I gotta back my Chinese sistahs! Fine they're playing Japanese Geishas, but did people complain when an Egyptian played Dr. Zhivago???!


Matty Matty is BACK! Are you kidding me? I'll watch Clooney and Damon bake bread!


SJP is BACK!! And her wardrobe will be as fierce as ever.

Craig T. Nelson , Sarah Jessica Parker , Ty Giordano , Savannah Stehlin , Elizabeth Reaser , Dermot Mulroney , Rachel McAdams , Diane Keaton and Brian White in 20th Century Fox's The Family Stone

No comments: