Tuesday, December 06, 2005

The Have-Nots

Zoinks! Is it Tuesday already? December already?
.. It think it would be easier to tell you what I haven't been doing these past few days rather than what I have.

I have not been moving into my new home.
I have not been reporting to Jury Duty on the right day.
I have not been partaking in huge Bacchanal Orgies a la Eyes Wide Shut.
I have not been watching my food intake.
I have not been watching my alcohol intake.
I have not been sleeping in (F*CK!).
I have not been drinking enough coffee.

I have not been cleaning my room.
I have not been buying myself new shoes(Double F*CK!).
I have not been enjoying my Home Depot excursions.

But I have been to 3 Holiday Parties in just about 3 days. Here's me and my overwhelmingly handsome date.


As you can see, he too enjoys a good beverage....
Me and One Handsome Guy

Uh-oh!!! He's gettin' a little crazy!! "I loooove you guys!!!"
Carnelian Room Dinner

Ready to be taken home....
Me and RJ

More pics via the Flickr link on the right!

1 comment:

Dave Doolin said...

THREE holiday parties!

My goodness.