Thursday, August 28, 2008

BaRACK the Vote!

Did we think we'd be alive for this day?
My joy at seeing Barack and his family on stage as the possible First Family of this country filled me with such joy and hope. I can't imagine what an emotional wreck I'll be once he wins the White House. (Not to mention what an emotional wreck I'll be if he doesn't win the White House.)

"The change we need doesn't come from Washington. Change comes to Washington. Change happens because the American people demand it—because they rise up and insist on new ideas and new leadership, a new politics for a new time. America, this is one of those moments."
Four years ago Barack gave me hope for a UNITED States... and he did it again tonight. Yes. We. Can.

Footnote: Thank you Hilary. Thank you for an amazing speech. I understand the Sisterhood of the Travelling Pantsuit thing, but tangerine?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HRC looked like Joanie or Susan from Eight is Enough in that god-awful pantsuit the other night!