Monday, November 20, 2006

Spontaneity

It seems so little left of life(in a Big City anyway) can be left up to spontaneity anymore.
No new theatrical releases on the fly.
Get togethers with friends are like trying to coordinate a G8 summit.
Last minute getaways are best left to your travel agent who has the computer power of HAL:2001.
You can't decide on a run 4 days out. (No running bandits my a&&!)
Bars are taking reservations now??
And of course I have to book my haircuts with Alex 3 months prior! When I saw him a few Sundays ago, he asked, "so why are you back already?" "Don't test me Alex! How the hell am I supposed to know what my hair looks like 3 months ahead?"

Its enough to send you over the Calendar Cliff. Thankfully, one can still get a delicious scoop of Butter Pecan and Comforting Snuggles from my Honey on a Saturday Night

No comments: