Monday, April 24, 2006

Who Likes Mondays.. Raise Your Hand!


Now Playing: New Year's Day - U2

I'm not sure why, but this song sort of fits my mood today. Blame it on the grim weather, blame it on the still existent odor in my house, blame it on the edgy (ha! I guess I really had U2 on the mind!)itchy sweater I'm wearing, blame it on lack of sleep, blame it on THAT time of the month, but today.. today is a one of those Crappy Mondays.

Seems I am not the only one as a general sense of malaise seems to have settle upon the office. The only thing that makes me feel better is deciding what to have for lunch. Which actually than leads me to feeling guilty for having not brought lunch... so I'm back to melancholy. Sun, sun. Glory be, bring us sun before we all hang ourselves with a noodle!

No comments: