Thursday, April 20, 2006

Thursday Scattergories

My house still f*cking stinks and the worst part, since the square footage is so minimal in my place, it seeps into my bedroom in the morning. Believe me, it's a horrible way to wake up. If I didn't have so much crap to do around the house I wouldn't be even staying here this week.
Last night I had a migraine and I couldn't tell if it was the stink or just my normal monthly migraine. I guess we'll see tonight.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In regards to the crap I'm doing around the house? Well, I've been inspired by others before me and dumping my CD jewelcases. No more bulky plastic boxes for me! But oh what to do with the cool cardboard ones like the Beasties or one of my recent favorites.. ?? Do I need a cardboard addendum to my CD Filing System?





--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, is it Joan Miro's birthday or something? Because this is the Google Icon today:


Yes Joe. I've made my peace with Google today. Except I still think Gmail sucks ass. Really. Am I the only person that feels this way?? Honestly. I don't think the interface is user friendly at all(why are the fwd and reply buttons hidden?) and I resent all the "related" adverts!! I think everyone fell for it because it was in BETA version and you had to be "invited" to have an account. I only use it for newsletters and crap like.. oh-get-free-shipping-with-your-gazillion-dollar-purchase emails. You would think that having 3 free gourmet meals served and free haircuts on campus would allow these Google Freaks to design something that makes sense? Everything else they do seems cool. (Although I could use some real emoticons in Google Talk. When is someone going to design one giving you The Finger?? Cuz I think that one would come in really handy.)

And here's another thing. I heard the other night that nobody really gets the 2.7gigs they bestow upon users. They just tell you that, and since people rarely use all of it, they don't know they don't have it. GENIUS. Although, I would suspect Yahoo and Hotmail do that too... Can anyone confirm? Refute? *sigh* So I guess I really haven't made my peace... Carry on...

No comments: