Thursday, August 04, 2005

The Reverse Ghetto

My life pretty much consists of constantly overpaying for shit due to my own negligence. I just found out yesterday that the 1/2 Marathon I have been planning to do in October is already sold out. (WHAT?) Since it was $55, I was putting it off. Now my alternative is to register for the FULL Marathon($85 I think) but be ghetto and run the 1/2 anyway. I want that Tiffany's Finisher neckace!

And no. I am in no shape to run the full marathon. (Will need to wait for 2006 on that.) I have only lost 2lbs of the weight I need to lose to be at my "running weight". (No such thing actually. I am just finding a way around saying I was getting fat.) And that 2lbs will likely come back since I managed to eat an entire container of Trader Joe's Dark Chocolate Covered Caramels while housesitting. Damn you JOE!!! Damn you to Hell!!!

No comments: