Monday, August 15, 2005

I Have to Say It...


"The coldest Winter I ever spent .. was a Summer in San Francisco."

This weekend's driving excusion was to Half Moon Bay. It was a typical San Francisco/Bay Area day, ie. Sake and I froze our asses off! But no harm, no foul. As you can see, she enjoyed herself thoroughly. I believe little Sasa was actually quite happy to be back in her proper damp cold element. Unlike me, who just wasn't bred for this sort of weather!
Sake Half Moon Bay


With much more difficulty hanging out the window of the car, I settled for being entertained by random radio tunes . Ultimately, we hit the beach but not in that cool OC Way that I was spoiled with the last 2 years. No my darlings, I was sans bikini and sans my Maui Babe Tanning Lotion; instead, I was bundled up in a sweater and the surfers were in full body wetsuits. But all in all, Sake and I had a fantastic time cruising down the Pacific Coast Highway. That rush that makes me fall in love with California always remains the same. (Special thanks to Cyndi Lauper and "Girls Just Want to Have Fun.")

Pacific Coast Highway - Half Moon Bay

No comments: