Friday, November 21, 2008

Greetings from Asia

Greetings from Hong Kong!
It's been just 5 days here and there's a part of me thats already a tad homesick. Pathetic, right?
5-star hotel, room service, and a 3-hr massage and facial treatment. What more could a girl ask for? I think it's just the fatigue talking. It's been a full work week on top of jetlag.

I'm off to Beijing in the AM for Holiday. At which time I'm hoping to catch on me, and you of course!
In the meantime, this little doodah has been giving me laughs non-stop. Enjoy!

Edit:
Video can no longer be embedded. You know, copywrite and all that stuff.
But here's the link, it's classic.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's the video? I was too slow and now it was removed by tptb.

Rowdeezy said...

It was Justin Timberlake on SNL again, in a hilarious sendup with Beyonce and Paul Rudd. For some reason, the SNL site won't post this skit on its website and hence won't let anybody else do it either. Bastards!